Why do you need business and marketing plans?
Building the foundation of your business with clear planning is essential. It’s important to make the time to formalise your ideas and set the wheels in motion. Take a day out of your schedule to write down where you want to be next year, and in five years. How will you achieve these goals? What will your budget be? Having a clear direction and vision is important. Some of the things to consider are:
- What are the risks and threats to your business?
- Who is your target market?
- How will you access your target market?
- How will you build on your strengths and opportunities?
- When do you need to do things by?
Keep your plans simple and straightforward. They don’t need to be long and fancy. Revisit your plans at least every year. They’re not set in concrete – some things may change. Adapt accordingly.
Do you feel too busy to get to your business and marketing plans? Let Takahe help you through the process and take the stress out of it!